Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where to Stay in Dijon

Since my last post, in which I gave information about how to get to Dijon by train, I've been told, "Thanks for this info, Tom, but now I need to know where to stay, once I get to the city."

I'm glad you asked! Dijon has 78 hotels and 7 bed and breakfasts within the greater metropolitan area, so there are lots of places to stay that should suit every budget. More information about accommodations can be found on the Dijon tourist office Web site: http://www.visitdijon.com.

Better still, the folks at the 4-14 Festival have arranged a special discount rate for you at three hotels. They are the Hôtel Ibis, the Hôtel Mercure, and the Hôtel La Cloche. Prices are set at 75€, 130€, and 160€ per night for a room for two persons. For further information, contact Aurore Schaferlee at the following e-mail address: aurore [dot] schaferlee [at] gmail [dot] com.

See you at the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment