Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome to the 4-14 Festival Blog!


Hello!

I'm Tom Reeves. Those of you who follow my blog Paris Insights know about my passion for Paris. For the next few weeks, I'll be turning my attention to another city that I like – Dijon – and a great festival that will take place there in July. Dijon is a beautiful city of 156,000 inhabitants that lies in the Burgundy region of France, only 312 kilometers from Paris. High-speed rail links the two cities, so it is easily accessible by train.

The festival is called the 4-14 Festival. It is organized around four principal themes: French-American friendship, food, music, and...fun!

Please join me here every week for information about the festival: the organizers, the participants, and the city itself. And get ready to come to Dijon on the weekend of July 9, 10, and 11 – it's going to be a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment